Prep time: 10 minutes, Cook time: 20 minutes, Servings: 4
- Spaghetti Squash: 1 medium-sized
- Beyond Meat: 4 patties
- Tomato Sauce: 1.5 cups
- Olive Oil: 2 tsp
- Salt & Pepper: To taste
- Parmesan cheese: To serve (Sub with vegan cheese is desired)
- Parsley: To serve
- Slice the spaghetti squash in half. If you’re having difficult, poke some holes with a knife, then microwave for 5 minutes.
- Scoop out the seeds and innards with a spoon, then rub olive oil, salt, and pepper all over the surface.
- Microwave for about 10-15 minutes until the squash is tender and pulls away from the skin easily.
- While the squash cooks, roll the patties into 12 evenly sized meatballs, set aside.
- Once cooked, use a fork to shred the squash into noodle-like strands and put into bowls. Cover with cloth to retain heat.
- In a glass or ceramic bowl, add the meatballs and tomato sauce. Cover and microwave for about 2 minutes or until the meatballs are fully heated through.
- Spoon the meatballs and sauce on top of each bowl of spaghetti squash, garnish with the parmesan and parsley.