Prep time: 10 minutes. Cook time: 15-20 minutes. Servings: 4
- Ready-Made Taco Shells: 4 shells
- Canned Black Beans: 1 can
- White Onion: Half, chopped
- Red Bell Pepper: Half, chopped
- Olive Oil: 2-3 tbsp
- Salt & Pepper: To taste
- Cayenne Pepper: To taste
- Cajun Powder (optional): To taste
- Vegan Cheese: To preference
- Lettuce: To preference
- At medium heat add olive oil, after a few minutes add the onion, and bell pepper to the pan.
- After frying the onions, and bell peppers till they appear tender, add the can of beans to the pan and cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, and Cajun powder to taste.
- Shred some vegan mozzarella cheese on top of the cooking ingredients in the pan.
- Put the lid on top of the pan and let it cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Place taco shells on cookie sheet and pull apart slightly, bake at 325 degrees F for 6 to 7 minutes until crisp.
- Put the cooked beans into the taco shell and top with your favourite dressing, and lettuce as per your preference.